LAW OFFICE OF S.E. “TREY” MOODY, III, P.C.
Full-Service Personal Injury Law Firm in Perry, Georgia
Applying more than 25 years of experience to your case
If you have been injured due to the negligence of another, you have the right to pursue just compensation. You need to be represented by an experienced attorney who fights for you. The law firm of S.E. “Trey” Moody, III, P.C. represents Georgia clients in personal injury cases involving wrongful death, auto accidents, dog bites, workers’ compensation, medical malpractice and more. We have the experience and skill necessary to help you through the legal process.
Get help from a well-respected Georgia law firm
It is important that you are represented by an attorney you can trust. Our firm offers clients:
- Experienced representation. Trey Moody is one of middle Georgia’s most experienced trial lawyers, having taken more than 100 trials to jury verdict throughout the state. He successfully helps personal injury victims recover compensation through negotiation and litigation.
- Personal attention. When you come to our firm, you deal directly with a dedicated attorney. We understand that personal injury cases can be sensitive and stressful, and we work hard to maximize your recovery.
- Trustworthy support. Suffering from a personal injury affects every aspect of your life, from your personal relationships to your financial stability. We offer our clients reliable and respectful representation throughout the legal process.
Fighting to get compensation for your injuries
We represent Georgia clients in cases involving:
- Personal injury. We handle a wide range of personal injury cases, including wrongful death, auto accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, slip and falls and dog bites. When someone else’s recklessness or carelessness leads to the injury of you or a loved one, you deserve compensation.
- Workers’ compensation. If you have suffered from an injury in the workplace, we can help. We fight to get you workers’ compensation benefits and help you appeal if your claim for benefits has been denied.
- Medical malpractice. When you need medical treatment, you are putting your trust in your doctor and other medical professionals. If that trust is broken, resulting in an injury, you have the right to seek compensation. We are dedicated to helping you with your medical malpractice case.
Contact our Perry, Georgia law firm for a free consultation.
For help with your personal injury, workers’ compensation or medical malpractice case, call us at 478-988-3114 or contact us online to schedule a free initial consultation today. From our Perry, Georgia office, we represent clients all over the State of Georgia.